Thursday, November 21, 2013

And the Winners are.....

Thanks everyone for all your terrific creations over the past couple weeks,
we are all amazed once again at the amount of participants we had
and all the talent that is out there!
WE APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!

Anyhoo...here are our Winners!

Congratulations to....

#79 - Marybeth

I loved the winter themed birthday card using the snowman and the layers over the embossed background really add a lot of texture to this card too! Congratulations Marybeth!


You managed to "Take the Cake" this week!!

We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!



Now, this week's Runner Ups who
 will be receiving "Birthday Honours" are.....

Congratulations!

#61 - Lori

I was drawn to the bright fun colours used on this birthday card, and the beautifully coloured image. I liked the use of the big bold flower as well as the cute sentiment. Congratulations Lori!

#4 - Wendy (Papersniffer)

I thought this was a great masculine card but the thing that really caught my eye was the stunning ribbon wreath! I love the use of the wreath for a birthday card. Congratulations Wendy!

#2. Lyndal

I kept being drawn back to this card because of that gorgeous vibrant flower which is a real standout! I loved the pattern stamped on the white mat as well and really liked the addition of the thread to tie it together. Congratulations Lyndal!

We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour,
we will be posting our new challenge 
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!!

It's going to be "Twice" as much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!